TATIANA VLADIMIROVNA MURZINA
e-mail: mur [at] shg.ru
fax: +7 495 9393113
Dept. of Physics, Moscow State University,
119992 Vorob'evy Gory, Moscow, Russia
Date of Birth: January 16, 1966.
Marital status: married
- MS (Physics), Moscow State University, Moscow 1989.
- PhD (Physics), Moscow State University, Moscow 1992;
Thesis Title: "Second harmonic generation in metallic and semiconductor
monocrystals and anisotropic Langmuir-Blodgett films".
VISITING POSITIONS and RESEARCH TRAINING
- Prof. T. Rasing's lab, Research Institute for Materials, Catholic University of Nijmegen,
- Nijmegen, The Netherlands, 1997, 1998.
- Senior Scientist, Physics Department, MSU, 1992-1996
- Research Associate, Physics Department, Moscow State University, from 1996
- Nonlinear optics of surfaces, buried interfaces, nanostructures and low-dimensional systems;
- Surface-enhanced second harmonic generation;
- Nonlinear magnetooptics in thin magnetic films and magnetic nanostructures;
- Nonlinear optics and phase transitions in Langmuir-Blodgett films;
- Hyper-Rayleigh scattering in thin inhomogeneous films;
- Nonlinear-optical readout of optical memories.
Has published about 30 papers in reviewed Journals
Click here to see the list of selected publications
Go back Return to people Go up